- Now through October 31, 2012, select members can take advantage of unlimited returns with free return shipping and a full refund.
Returns must be coordinated with our customer care team, and be postmarked within 21 days of receipt of the item. Participation is by invitation only and is non-transferrable. We reserve the right to cancel this program at anytime. However, purchases made prior to the cancellation date will still qualify for free shipping.
How do I qualify for free returns?
- This test program is by invitation only, and we’ve already reached out to qualifying members. If you’ve been selected, please
note your program participation is non-transferable. We kindly ask that you not forward this information to others. If you didn’t
hear from us, stay tuned. We’re exploring a better policy for everyone.
How do I make a return?
- Before you return anything, you must call 855-746-7655, and let customer care know you’re part of our limited-time return policy
program. From there, our representatives will help guide you through the process. Please do note, items must be postmarked
within 21 days of receipt to qualify.
Which items can be returned?
- Everything and anything sold on One Kings Lane, no matter the size, price, discount, delivery method, or category, including
items from Tastemaker Tag Sales, Vintage & Market Finds, and our Downstairs clearance. We just ask that you send the item
back in the same condition and packaging you received it, and postmarked within 21 days of the date it was delivered.
How long do I have to return something?
- For all purchases made between now and October 31, 2012, you’ll have 21 days from the day your item is delivered to contact customer care and have your item postmarked.
How do I get refunded?
- You will be reimbursed the full value of the item(s), including taxes and outbound shipping, to your original form of payment once we
receive the item at our facility.
When does the program end?
- Free returns are in effect for qualifying members on all purchases made through October 31, 2012, midnight PT. We do,
however, reserve the right to terminate this program at any time. However, purchases made prior to the cancellation will still
qualify for free shipping.
Why are we introducing this limited-time program?
- We’re gauging our members’ interest in free return shipping, across many types of home categories, and hoping the results from this limited-time program will give us the information to build a better return policy.
What happens after October 31, 2012 when the program ends?
- It will be business as usual. All purchases made after October 31, 2012 midnight PT will return to our standard return policy.
To learn more about our standard return policy, click here.