Valentine’s Day can be one of the most stressful gifting moments of the year. Let us take the pressure off you. We’ve gathered our top 15 gifts for all budgets and all the people in your life. If you want a full gifting breakdown, head over to our Gifts Page.
Gifts for Her
- Vintage Louis Vuitton Red Heart Charm Handbag: Give her the perfect accessory for your Valentine’s Day dinner date. This limited-edition bag makes a statement that works year-round.
- Coral Rose & Jade Leaves Gold Brooch: Give her the gift of flowers that will never wilt. This expertly crafted brooch is made of vintage coral and jade pieces.
- Classic Silk Cami Set in Blue: She’ll sleep soundly in this silky set of pajamas.
- Diamond Eternity Ring: Go big for Valentine’s Day this year with a vintage diamond eternity band. Not sure what to look for when shopping for vintage jewelry? Check out our guide.
- Solid Cashmere Throw in Green: You can never go wrong with a blanket, especially one made out of the softest cashmere.
Gifts for Him
- Polished Poker Set in Ebony: Upgrade his poker night with this sleek set of cards and poker chips. The ebony tigerwood case makes it all the more luxurious.
- Life Duffel in Brown Leather: Planning a romantic getaway for your Valentine’s Day? This duffel is the accessory you need for a posh weekend trip.
- The Martini Field Guide: He’ll feel a bit like James Bond with this handsomely illustrated book.
- English Pond Yacht Schooner: Does your man dream of owning his own boat one day? Quell his desire to buy one with this small-scale version of a 19th-century yacht.
- Vintage Hermès Brown & Gold Lock Reversible Belt: Give your guy the gift of style with this classic brown leather belt from storied Parisian fashion house Hermès.
Gifts Under $250
- Fairfield Bath Robe in White: This sumptuous robe from Sferra lets them relax in style.
- Compass Accessories Case: Who says organization has to be ugly? This organizing case from Stow ensures that your loved one never has to deal with tangled cords again.
- Agapé Candle: It’s still cold on Valentine’s Day, so envelop your loved one in the earthy-warm scents of oakwood and rum.
- Fortune Cookie Keepsake Box: If your perfect date night consists of ordering Chinese food and watching a movie, then this silver fortune cookie is a must-give gift.
- Writer’s Refillable Notebook in British Tan: Does your sweetie love writing? Write them a love note on the first page of this smooth leather notebook and let them fill in the rest.