It’s the rare sofa that’s equally at home in a formal living room and a laid-back family room. That’s why we designed our exclusive Camila sofa, part of the One Kings Lane Collection, for maximum versatility. Its streamlined arms and crisp silhouette give it the elegance of a tuxedo sofa; its tapered front legs and curved rear legs in a washed-oak finish lend it a casual flair.
The Camila’s timeless, trend-transcendent good looks aren’t the only reason to love it. Here are a few more:
• It comes in eight performance-fabric upholstery options. Choose from four solids or four stripes. The fabrics look like linen, but they’re washable, eco-friendly, and stain-resistant, making the Camila a great choice for households with pets, kids, or spill-prone adults.
• It’s built to last. Beyond the stain-resistant fabric, the Camila has a frame handcrafted of hardwood that’s been kiln-dried for maximum stability.
• It’s so comfortable. That’s thanks in large part to the luxe feather-and-down fill.
• It’s available in two sizes—71 inches wide and 90 inches wide.
• It’s meticulously made in the USA.
Live Your Style
Because the Camila is so versatile, you can adapt it to just about every style—including yours.
• If you’re a Naturalist, play up the organic texture of the woven upholstery and the wood legs by flanking it with whitewashed or limed side tables (we like this one). For extra texture, pile on a few leather or shearling pillows (this reversible lumbar pillow features both materials!).
• New Traditionalists can accentuate its classic lines with other design classics: a Persian rug, garden stools in lieu of (or addition to) side tables, floral-print pillows in colors that complement rather than contrast with the upholstery.
• Anything-goes Eclectics might want to consider a plush Beni Ourain rug, a fanciful lamp (like this one, with its feather shade), and of course, pillows in a variety of sizes, shapes, colors, and patterns—the more the merrier.