Glance quickly at this glam space and it comes off as fashion-forward and supremely stylish. But take a closer gander and you’ll realize that the look is a cinch to pull off! Simply layer a few edgy pieces atop decor classics and, voilà!: a chic, cozy spot fit for morning coffee sipping or late-night movie watching.
5 Decorating Ideas to Steal
1) Don’t neglect small spaces. With just a few key pieces—a good leather couch, an ottoman, a neutral rug, and a floor lamp—even the littlest of nooks can serve up big style.
2) Speaking of a good leather couch: Every designphile needs one. It’s chic, timeless, and wildly practical, standing up to kids and pets and getting only better with age.
3) Great for animal-print newbies, leopard pillows let you walk on the wild side without the major commitment of a larger piece.
4) A petite ottoman or bench can pull double-duty as a coffee table or extra seating.
5) When working with a limited color palette, opt for devil-may-care layering to achieve an effortlessly fashionable look: a vintage mud cloth draped here, pillows propped there, and art leaned oh-so-casually against the wall.