This classic cocktail is a staple of any (blurry-eyed) brunch gathering. Ours gets a kick from a few secret ingredients. Scroll to get the skinny on what we think is the very best Bloody Mary in town.
Spicy Bloody Mary Recipe
For Bloody Mary mixture:
- 8 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/2 cups premium vodka
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup pickle juice
- A shallow dish with Old Bay Seasoning
- 4 lemon wedges
1. Combine all of the Bloody Mary mix ingredients in a tall pitcher.
2. Mix well.
3. Run lemon wedge around the rim of each glass.
4. Dip each rim in a shallow dish of Old Bay Seasoning.
5. Fill each rimmed glass with Bloody Mary mix. Add ice if desired.
6. Let guests garnish their drink as they like with extra lemon wedges, pickled green beans, pickle spears, olives, and celery.