A One Kings Lane exclusive: Handcrafted of galvanized
steel with clear glass panes, this lantern updates a classic pagoda-style design with architectural flourishes and a chic ivory-and-gold finish. Hardwired.
Brass oil-burning ship's lantern by Anchor, circa 1950.
Anchor metal label on front with fresnel glass shade. Some age wear and patina. Lamp is 14"H x 8"Dia with a 3"H top handle and 4"H bottom handle; 21"H overall.