Brass oil-burning ship's lantern by Anchor, circa 1950.
Anchor metal label on front with fresnel glass shade. Some age wear and patina. Lamp is 14"H x 8"Dia with a 3"H top handle and 4"H bottom handle; 21"H overall.
This traditional four-sided lantern is crafted of densely
grained, weather-resistant teak, glass panels, and galvanized steel that's been given a gleaming brass finish. Holds one candle up to five inches high.