Durable and lightweight, this bag comes with a 10-year limited warranty. Among its features:
• Aluminum locking push-button soft-touch handle system
• Inline-skate ball-bearing wheels in a protective corner housing
• EVA-foam-padded front and sides for added protection
• Expandable sides for 30% more packing capacity
• Integrated shoe pockets and a removable accessory bag
• Removable garment cover
• Feet on side of case to protect from abrasion
• A bottom carry handle for easy lifting
• Front and back zippered pockets for last-minute items.
London Fog has been synonymous with raincoats for more than 80 years. Its luggage line, launched in the 1970s, is less well known, but it shouldn’t be. Stylish as well as sturdy, these bags are made to accommodate the practicalities of modern-day travel, but their chic detailing pays homage to the days when traveling was still veiled in glamour.