This trio of wheeled suiters--20 inches, 24 inches, and 28 inches high--will meet just about all of your travel needs for years to come. They come with a 10-year limited warranty and the following features:
• Aluminum locking push-button handle system
• Multidirectional 360° spin-technology four-wheel system
• Sides that expand for 30% more packing capacity
• Interior integrated shoe pockets, a zippered mesh pocket, and a removable accessory bag
• A unique suiter clip that keeps all your hanging garments neatly stowed
• Convenient top, side and bottom handles for easy lifting
• PVC kickplate between wheels for added protection
• EVA-foam-padded fronts
• Front and rear exterior pockets for last-minute items
• Heavy-duty protective corner coils to keep luggage looking new.
London Fog has been synonymous with raincoats for more than 80 years. Its luggage line, launched in the 1970s, is less well known, but it shouldn’t be. Stylish as well as sturdy, these bags are made to accommodate the practicalities of modern-day travel, but their chic detailing pays homage to the days when traveling was still veiled in glamour.