Click Pin it
to share this product on Pinterest!
This original lithograph is printed in black over ochre tint stone on wove paper. It is a fine impression, published as the frontispiece to the Fernand Mourlot catalogue Picasso Lithographe, Volume III, Éditions du livre, André Sauret, Monte-Carlo, 1956. Catalogue reference: Bloch 795.a; Mourlot 280.a.
Bloch 795 a; Mourlot 280.a
- Pablo Picasso (1881–1973)
- lithograph on wove paper
- Frame details:
- silk matting/gilded frame
- 12 9/16” x 9.5”;
framed, 24 3/4" x 28”
- In excellent condition and printed full sheet.
- Do not hang in direct sunlight.
- Please note:
- This work comes with a certificate of authenticity.