Click Pin it
to share this product on Pinterest!
Featuring luxurious and intricate embroidery designed by Suzanne Rheinstein exclusively for One Kings Lane, this exquisite duvet is made from the finest Egyptian cotton percale, woven in Italy and artfully embroidered in the USA.
Hamburg House began 30 years ago by importing embroidered linens from Europe and has since become the largest producer of custom-embroidered linens in the United States. Known for its insistence on stellar artistry and the use of fine fabrics, Hamburg House has partnered with designer Suzanne Rheinstein of Hollyhock for a collection of made-to-order pieces, exclusively for One Kings Lane.
- Set includes:
- one duvet, embroidered 5" in from edge of mattress on left and right sides from head to foot of duvet
- Made of:
- Egyptian cotton percale, woven in Italy and embroidered in USA.
- Thread count:
- 90" x 90" with hidden zipper closure
- Machine-wash warm with mild detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble-dry medium and remove when slightly damp to assist in ironing. Do not over-dry articles as this damages fabrics and embroidery, and reduces the life of the product.
- Please note:
- Because this item is specially made to order, its estimated delivery date includes a longer lead time.