A fine impression of the definitive state from the edition on this paper (there was also a small edition on Japan paper). Transcribed from Gottlob’s 1898 poster of the same title by artisans at Atelier Chéret and issued as plate 239 (of 256) in the series Les Maîtres de l’Affiche, bearing the blindstamp of the monogram (Lugt 1777c) in the sheet lower right. Published by Jules Chéret printed at Impremiere Chaix (Atelier Chéret), Paris. Signed lower left Fernand Gottlob. Catalogue reference: Masters of the Poster pl. 239.