Click Pin it
to share this product on Pinterest!
An original aquatint printed in colors on laid paper, bearing a block lettered arches watermark. Signed with the artist’s signature stamp in black ink inside the platemark at the lower left Müller. This is a beautifully printed impression of the definitive state, from the edition of unknown size.
This work is part of a carefully curated selection by noted fine art expert Jennifer McCloskey, who was formerly affiliated with Doyle Gallery in New York and is now based in San Francisco.
- Alfredo Müller (Italian/French, 1869-1939)
- Femmes Baigneuses Aux Ruisseau
- aquatint/laid paper
- Frame details:
- Framed archivally with acid-free materials, inclusive of silk matting; framed measurements are 28 1/2" x 32".
- platemark, 19 7/16" x 15 5/8"; sheet size, 24 3/4" x 19 1/16"
- Excellent, printed on a sheet with wide margins.
- Do not hang in direct sunlight.
- Please note:
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.