Click Pin it
to share this product on Pinterest!
This original wood engraving is a superb impression of the definitive state from the book edition. Published by Rizzoli International Publications, New York, in conjunction with Miró Engraver, Vol. I: 1928-1960; printed at Atelier Joan Barbarà, Barcelona. Catalogue raisonné reference: Dupin 1290; Cramer 255.III.
This work is part of a carefully curated selection by noted fine art expert Jennifer McCloskey, who was formerly affiliated with Doyle Gallery in New York and is now based in San Francisco. If you have questions about any of the works in this selection, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Joan Miró
- original wood engraving on wove paper
- Frame details:
- acid-free materials/silk mat
- sheet and image size, 12 5/8" x 9 11/16"
- In excellent condition, printed on a full sheet.
- Do not hang in direct sunlight.
- Please note:
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
R. Motherwell, Octavio Paz 7, Lithograph
Picasso, Female Head in Profile
Josef Albers, Portfolio 2, Folder 11, B
Josef Albers, Portfolio 1, Folder 25, A