Hand-forged wrought iron sconces from the Spadena House ("The Witch's House") in Beverly Hills. This fixture was originally powered by gas and designed as torch sconces for the house, which was built in 1921 by Hollywood art director Harry Oliver. The "chandelier," which includes six candles, has been restored and converted for use with candles.
As described by
Fleur de Lex Antiques