Click Pin it
to share this product on Pinterest!
As described by
1930s four-board, one-sided, and hand-lettered sign for the Civilian Conservation Corps, otherwise known as the CCC. The CCC was organized on April 5, 1933 as part of the Emergency Conservation Work Program and provided employment and vocational training for Depression-era youths, war veterans, and Native Americans through conservation and natural resource development. Work concluded in 1942.
About the Seller
For more than 25 years, Genesee River Trading Co. has provided offbeat vintage Americana to designers, offering both antiques and rustic furniture of its own design.
See seller's other items
- Country of Origin:
- 24" L x 1.5" W x 14.38" H