Antique hand-colored map showing the Town of Chatham from George H. Walker's "Atlas of Barnstable County," 1880. The reverse of this double-sided map shows the Villages of Chatham, West Chatham, and South Chatham. This map shows in detail all the property and business owners, and landmarks. Full map: 17.5"H x 26.5"L including margins. The previous owner stamped his name in the top right margin (F.C. Welch). Center crease, as issued. Repairs in margins, toning along center crease.